Clients are often unaware what strategic management consulting entails, when it is commissioned. The special segment of classic business consulting derives its right to exist from the fact that it sets the crucial strategic course for the future when realigning a company or organization. A strategic organizational analysis is the transformer from knowledge to ability. Therefore, not least, it is legitimized by the high level of responsibility that it and those involved bear for the company or organization.
Strategic management consultancy thus serves both as a compass for the company in the event of changes in market, legal or framework conditions and as an auditor when defining existing or future goals and target groups. It ensures the continued existence, the stability of the market position, the increase in returns and profitability or increases prosperity. When transforming social or technological innovations, the strategic company analysis makes a vital contribution to the optimization, modification or creation of new business models.
The regular review of the corporate strategy is a top priority and has top priority if the company or organization is concerned with complex long-term issues such as securing livelihoods, restructuring or corporate succession in medium-sized companies.
- Assessment of the current status in relation to core competencies, trends, maxims for success, current challenges, etc.
- Clarification of the target group and customer orientation and the appearance on the target markets.
- Data collection, market research, market and competitor analyzes and other tools open up the current market and competitive position
- A conclusive presentation of future market positioning is taking shape.
- The most promising offers and services with regard to the most important target segment are formed.
- A tailor-made, coherent strategy roadmap including all the assessments and assessments drawn up is drafted, accompanied by monitoring measures.